Statement of Faith
Our statement of faith concerns the Person and Work of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Scriptures. There are many other truths taught in the Bible, over which godly men have differed in opinion and understanding. Therefore, this is not a statement of all that is important to believe, but it represents the basic principles upon which the workshops were founded and continue to operate. (Romans 15:5-6).
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those that put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by God’s grace, and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross provided forgiveness for man’s sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and individual doctrinal differences which may exist should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.